TS4L Latest News:
TS4L M17 Update- This will be our 3rd year of running our league on PS4 but we have been running Xbox 360 leagues since 2008. We are always looking for busy adult gamers that are in similar situations(wife, kids, work..etc) therefore have very limited free time but still need to get their competitive fix in. We advance three times a week on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays at 11pm et. If this sounds like you then join our GroupMe Chat. We hope to see you out there on the TS4L Gridiron!
Daruff-TS4L Commish (732)455-9366 PSN- Daruff79
TS4L Football Groupme Chat (click here)
Reply to the required steps in our Waitinglist section if you'd like to be considered for any future openings (click here)
Due to the Sept 9 Roster Update. TS4L Football Kickoff willl be Sept 12 @ 10pm et. We use Regular Rosters with salary cap. 32 Teams, 6 Min Qtr, Inj-ON, All Madden ( Custom Sliders )
TS4L Madden 17 Rule Changes (Quick Overview)
1. Eagles Playbook has been unbanned. (Go to playbook forum section to check availability)
2. You CANNOT call a playaction pass on 3rd down with 10 yards or more to go.
3. Encroachment/Phantom offsides is a major issue in Madden 16, so we're adding a "gentleman's rule" so please decline that, until it is patched.
4. Settings Update- All Gameplay Helpers MUST be OFF. Autoflip def playcall, def auto strafe, def ball hawk, heat seeker assist, def switch assist. Ball Carrier Special Move must be on MANUAL. Camera setting is now user preference. Previous play can be left ON or OFF. D-pad Camera Toggle must be left ON. These are the settings that ALL TS4L owners MUST use when playing here. There are no exceptions. Strikes, Player Suspensions and even league boot will occur if any are found to not be abiding by this.
Using the in game Run Commit or Pass Commit feature is also not allowed.
5. The following rule has been deleted for Madden 17 (*Your TE and HB cannot be 1st & 2nd on your team in receptions ) The reasoning behind this is to force those zone heavy guys to mix-up their play-calling more. We want to make it where the rules aren't as much of a crutch or safety net for those that don't care to adapt and make adjustments. Just because you can't stop something doesn't mean that it's OP or glitchy. We still expect everyone to mix-up their play-calling but hopefully these new changes will encourage owners to make adjustments when there's something that they're having trouble stopping. That's football gentlemen!
6. 3 Offensive playbooks per owner. So 3 that you request. For example, if you post a request for 2 books (let's say Texans & Eagles) and you get approved for those 2 books then you'd have eagles, texans & your team specific book. Your can use any defensive book. Custom books aren't allowed!
7. 4th DOWN/2 Point Conversion RULE– (1st -3rd Quarter) You can go for it on 4th down if you are losing by at least 10 or more points. (4th Quarter) You can go for it on 4th down as long you are LOSING or if the game is TIED. 2 Point Rule- After a TD(1st-3rd Quarter) You can go for 2 points as long as you are losing by at least 10 points. (4th Quarter) You can go for 2 as long as you are LOSING, TIED or if it will put you up by 3 or 7 points. You can go for 2 in the 4th quarter if the extra point will only tie the game and you'd like to go for the win. You can also go for 2 in the 4th quarter if the extra point will only put you up by 6 points.
8. No huddle offense is allowed but only under the following situations. You can run no huddle if you are up by less than 21 points with under 2 minutes left in the 2nd qtr. In the 4th qtr you may run no huddle at anytime as long as you are losing by any score. Outside of these situations(1st-3rd qtr) you may run no huddle but you must be losing by at least 21 points.
9. Players MUST play their primary positions!!! NO EXCEPTIONS. Remember this is a SIM STYLE LEAGUE!!! Don't do anything that you wouldn't see done on Sundays.
a)DE - LB
b)TE - FB
c)FS - SS
d)FS/SS - CB
e)OLB - MLB
f)DT - DE
h)HB - WR ( Slotback- hybrid running backs/receivers ) 6'0 and under speed guys. He can be your third WR, he can be a second or third RB depending on how you line up.
More changes will be announced so stay tuned for updates!
TS4L Madden 17 Deadlines
Weeks 1 to 12 - We will advance on Mon, Wed, Fri at 11pm et
Weeks 13 to 14 - We will advance every 48 hours at 11pm et
Weeks 15 to TS4L Bowl - We will advance every 24 hours at 11pm et
Time & Day: 1 to 2 times each season
Host: Miggy Tres & FlamaBlanca
Top Plays Highlight Vid Information
TS4L Top Play Highlight Vids will be created and posted at the end of every season so submit your highlight videos here. Click here to view
TS4L Football League/Team Blogs
TS4L Madden 17 League & Team Articles can be seen here. Click here to view
TS4L WALL OF CHAMPIONS
HOT TOPIC: SPRING CLEANING IN OCTOBER
TS4L Madden 16 Owners w/Twitch
Here you can see our current Madden 16 Owners along with their Twitch Addresses. Blank teams are Available. Click Here To View
Our league rules can be found here. Click Here To View
The TS4L Waitinglist can be found here. Click here to learn more about our league and what's expected here. Click Here To View
Twitch Vid to YouTube Tutorial
This tutorial will show you step by step instructions on how to
Click Here To View
How to Share & Broadcast
This tutorial will show you step by step instructions on how to broadcast your games
Click Here To View
Hall of Fame Class of 2015
As you all know this is a 100% free league to be a part of. Most if not all of the league fees come directly out of the Commissioner's pocket. The next expenses are the DaddyLeague website which costs $33, League Championship Trophies & Hall of Fame Plaques. I am asking for a donation from all of our members, for the website service and for our league awards. It is not mandatory, but it would help greatly.